During Super Sundays, there is just as much fun to be had off track as there is behind the wheel. Many different car makes such as Ford, Peugeot, Mini, Renault Sport and JDM cars show their most exceptional vehicles, as well as their classics.
You can participate in a Super Sunday with any type of car. Track time is divided between street cars and race cars. Female drivers can show their driving skills during the ‘Ladies on Track’ session. Never set wheel on a track before? Don’t worry. Register for the introduction session under the supervision of the pace car. Slow show laps are a parade for any type of car. Attention, this is a slow session with an average speed of 30 to 40 km/h. During this parade, you are not required to wear a helmet.
|Ladies on track||€45,00|
|Pace car laps||€20,00|
|Slow show laps||€20,00|
Any co-driver who can show their entry ticket only pays €10 (for the entire day) instead of €20,00 (without ticket).
|10h00 - 10h20||Pace car session|
|10h20 - 10h55||Race car 1|
|10h55 - 11h25||Street car 1|
|11h25 - 12h00||Race car 2|
|12h00 - 13h00||Break|
|13h00 - 13h20||Parade|
|13h20 - 13h50||Street car 2|
|13h50 - 14h30||Race car 3|
|14h30 - 15h00||Ladies on track|
|15h00 - 15h40||Race car 4|
|15h40 - 16h10||Street car 3|
|16h10 - 16h50||Race car 5|
|16h50 - 17h20||Street car 4|
|17h20 - 18h00||Race car 6|
Club information: During Skylimit Super Sundays, clubs and dealers can rent an area in the paddock, which will be divided into club areas: 2 sections of 5 meters wide or 3 sections if they are shorter. It’s always possible to park about 15 cars in one area. Contact us if you would like to reserve an area for your cars on our next Super Sunday.
Do you own a Beemer, a gorgeous Japanese car or are you in love with your German pride? For a small charge of €2,50 you can spend the day with likeminded car lovers. Pick your zone below and get to know other enthusiasts like yourself. Don't see the zone you want? You can probably contact your club for more information (like the Ford club, Miniacs Miniclub or the Pug Drivers for Peugeot) or ask us about it firstname.lastname@example.org. Our car zones have been a huge success for years, for spectators as well as for us, car fanatics as well.
Extra tickets can be ordered at www.skylimitsupersundays.com
|noise limit||98 db|
About the track
The Zolder track was built in 1963 by Maurice Beliën. Ten years later, the first Grand Prix Formula1 took place here. Legendary pilots such as Jim Clark, Jochen Rindt, Jack Brabham, Jacky Stewart, Niki Lauda, Mario Andretti and many others had the honor to call themselves winners at the Zolder track. Besides the ten Formula1 GPs that took place between 1973 and 1984, the Zolder calendar also showed the DRM, later called the DTM championships.
The track is very divergent, the first part being very fast and fluent, with a second part that is highly technical. In racing, Zolder is a track that requires a compromise when it comes to the car’s set-up, which is why it is considered to be a “tough” track; high speeds require intense concentration and respect for the equipment. Turns like the Earste, Bianchi, the braking zone before the Villeneuve chicane and the Terlaemenbocht are the peaks of this track.
Highlight each year are the 24 Hours of Zolder; an endurance race that is a true exhausting battle. Every year, we are very pleased to see Skylimit customers enter this 24-hour race, often after only a year after their first Skylimit track day.
See You in Zolder!
- Helmet is always obligatory when on track.
- The free driving sessions are only open for drivers WITH experience. It is not allowed to rent your car to people without experience without an instructor.
- Yellow flag = DANGER! No passing, slow down and have respect for the officials and the other drivers on track.
Red flag = SESSION STOPPED! No passing, slow down and enter the pitlane.
- Each car needs to have light (in front and rear)! When the weather is bad, it can be obligatory to turn on the lights. If no lights available, you might not be allowed on track.
- TOW HOOK obligatory: If your car has no tow hook, it might not be allowed on track.
- PASSING: the slow car stays on the ideal racing line, the faster car passes next to the racing line. Passing can happen on left or right side.
- NOISE LIMIT ZOLDER: maximum 95 decibel. Your noise is measured 2 times per lap. If you break the limit you will get a black flag, you sign the paper and try to repair. After the second black flag for going over the noise limit the car may no longer drive that day!
- Windows have to be 75% closed when on track.
- The rental cars of Skylimit Events are insured. The own risk is 2500€ for the Clubsport BMW E90 and 1500€ for the BMW E36 school cars.
- Zolder: Trucks, busses with trailer can only enter the pitlane before 9 AM, between 12:00 and 13:00 and after 18:00.
- In Francorchamps the noise limit is 103 decibel.
- All damages after touching the guardrails, tirewalls, etc. will be billed to the driver.
- Trackdays are no competitions! They are only there to improve your drivers skills and to learn the track. There is no laptiming and we don't use these days to reach the maximum speed of the car.